Murder Mystery Experiences in London
If you’re in the mood for a night of scandal, intrigue, and a little bit of murder – look no further than a murder mystery weekend, dinner or cocktail party in London. This is no ordinary whodunnit party – oh no, this is a fully immersive and interactive comic experience that will have you feeling like Jessica Fletcher in no time. Make sure you come dressed to impress – fancy dress is very much encouraged. With an array of different themed plots to choose from, you can really sink your teeth into the mystery. Will you solve the crime and emerge as the hero of the event, or will you be left scratching your head and wondering where you went wrong? Only one way to find out – book yourself a spot at one of these unforgettable events. Just don’t say we didn’t warn you if you find yourself suspiciously eyeing up your fellow guest…
Embark on a night of exquisite cuisine coupled with electrifying detective work during this 3-hour Sherlock Holmes murder mystery dining extravaganza in jazzy London. Situate your derriere in a lavish dining area, where the spotlight is on YOU and your team to channel your inner Sherlock and crack the code. Combine forces with Sherlock Holmes himself and unpick the ultimate case of ‘whodunnit’. Revel in the goodies that await: complimentary welcome drink, scrumptious 3-course banquet, half bottle of wine, tea/coffee and a top-notch murder mystery with bona fide actors. For aficionados of quintessential British comedy, murder mystery and the enigmatic Sherlock Holmes, this experience is a one-of-a-kind, unconventional and definitely not-to-be-missed source of amusement!
If you think this is just the ticket, book securely online now.
Private Murder Mystery Evenings in London
Suppose you’re looking for an unforgettable exclusive evening of intrigue and suspense? In that case, there’s no better way to spend your time in London than at one of our murder mystery evenings. Step into the shoes of Sherlock Holmes and test your detective skills by attempting to solve a thrilling whodunit alongside your fellow sleuths. The atmospheric luxury venues and expertly designed scenarios are sure to transport you to another time and place, as you work tirelessly to uncover the killer’s identity. With each twist and turn in the plot, you’ll be on the edge of your seat, heart pounding with anticipation. But fear not – you’ll have all the necessary tools to crack the case. Whether you’re a seasoned crime buff or simply looking for a unique and exciting way to spend an evening, murder mystery evenings in London are not to be missed. So gather your friends, put on your thinking caps, and get ready for a night you’ll talk about for years to come!
The ideal solution for a teambuilding activity or corporate entertainment and an interesting twist for the dreaded office Christmas party or if you are looking for a different way to celebrate a big Birthday, Stag Night or Hen Night as budding detectives, this fun and interactive event is for you!
We offer a range of plots from Chicago Speakeasy to 50’s Hollywood and 1920s Manor House Murder to Sherlock Holmes and right-hand man Watson. Our cunning plots are available in several formats due to our flexible immersive style.
4 Best London Murder Mystery Experiences Formats:
Murder Mystery Cocktail Party
- Mingle with suspects and killers over Chandon cocktails, witness the murder and question the suspects to unravel whodunnit with our comic interactive team of professional actors. Use your sleuthing skills to reveal the killer, and the reward is…more cocktails please!!
Murder Mystery High Tea
- Get ready for an exciting High Tea experience as you become a detective, witnessing a thrilling murder and questioning the suspects with the help of our talented team of comic actors. With your detective skills, you will be able to uncover the mystery behind the crime and identify the true culprit, whilst enjoying the finest Darjeeling or Earl Grey, with a clotted cream and strawberry jam scone… not to mention the sandwiches. Join us for an interactive adventure that will put your sleuthing abilities to the test!
Murder Mystery Dinner Party
- The dining experience is where you meet comic characters over cocktails and then head for the dining room with over an hour to interrogate the suspects as comic scenes and clues are shared over a sumptuous three-course dinner. As it comes to coffee time, you share your theories and the killer is revealed- was your team the super-sleuths that solved the crime?
Murder Mystery Weekend
- Make a weekend break of your murder mystery dinner by adding B&B to your package. So you can not only enjoy the thrill of our murder mystery dinner but get to enjoy everything London has to offer in culture, history and theatre …along with a comfy bed and traditional English Breakfast.
Favourite Murder Mystery Venues in London
Here are 6 of the best murder mystery venues in London for holding one of our immersive events. But don’t be fooled we have plenty of our venues “up our sleeve” including the option to cruise along the Thames.
- Wellington Hotel – Boutique Hotel near Tate Britain and Victoria Station
- Clermont Charing Cross Hotel – London’s most central hotel, above Charing Cross Station
- Marriott County Hall Hotel – Luxury 5-Star Hotel near London Eye in Waterloo
- One Whitehall Place – Central London West End Grand Hotel
- Browns Courtrooms- Old Court Rooms in Covent Garden
- The Gore Hotel – Boutique Hotel in Kensington
- Holborn Bars – Chic event spaces in Holborn
- De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms
We have preferential rates at a number of locations across London, so always contact us for the best pricing, inclusive of the venue.
Typically in London, the costs of whodunnit entertainment vary widely depending on the quality of the venue chosen, our event costs work out at between £20 to £40 per person depending on the format chosen and the size of your group. Note this price is exclusive of the venue’s pricing.